Grey sweater and pink culottes

      ENG. Eventually I decided to write a story for my blog mixing photo made outside and at home. I tried to take some pictures at home and added them in a message. It seemed to me unusual and interesting, moreover it becomes colder and colder outside day by day. I rarely took pictures at home, mainly, my stories in the blog consisted of photographs took outside, because there is more light, and it is more convenient to shoot and to find interesting locations. But, at home, I can take pictures of some details. For my experiment I chose sweater with a cut on a back CHICWISH and pink culottes SHEIN. I added some simple jeweleries AVON.

     Thanks for reading. Have a good week!

     RUS. В этот раз я решила создать историю для блога смешав фотографии сделанные на улице и дома. Я попробовала сделать несколько фотографий дома и дополнить сообщение. Мне показалось это необычным и интересным, тем более что на улице с каждым днем становится холоднее. До этого все мои истории в блоге состояли из фотографий на улице, так как на улице больше света, там удобнее фотографировать и находить интересные локации. Но дома можно доснять недостающие детали. Для своего эксперимента я выбрала свитер с вырезом на спине CHICWISH и розовые брюки-кюлоты SHEIN. Добавила немного бижутерии от AVON.

        Спасибо что читаете. Хорошей недели!















I wear:
Culottes SHEIN
Sweater CHICWISH
Sneakers Taccardi 


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Lesson 9(vocabulary). Crime and the law. (Part 1).

Lesson 10 (vocabulary). Entertainment and the arts (part 2).

Lesson 8 (vocabulary). Shops and shopping (part 2).