Популярные сообщения из этого блога
Lesson 9(vocabulary). Crime and the law. (Part 1).
1. Underline the most suitable word or phrase. a) Sally didn’t realize that she had broken/countered/denied the law. b) The police have banned/cancelled/refused parking in this street. c) I must remember to get a/an agreement/licence/permission for my television. d) The president admitted that there had been a breakdown of law and crime/government/order. e) Jim’s parents wouldn’t agree/allow/let him go to the demonstration. f) Jake was arrested because he had entered the country falsely/illegally/wrongly. g) Talking to other students is against the law/orders/rules of the examination. h) The two men were arrested before they could commit/make/perform any more crimes. ...
Lesson 11 (vocabulary).The natural world. (part 1).
1. Underline the most suitable word or phrase. a) The fields were flooded after the river burst its banks/edges/sides. b) After the rain the street was full of floods/lakes/puddles. c) During the storm, the climbers sheltered in a cave/cliff/valley. d) A small river/stream/torrent runs across the bottom of our garden. e) It was difficult to swim because the waters/waves/tides were so high. f) From the peak/summit/top of the hill you can see the sea. g) You must carry a lot of water when you cross the desert/plain/sand. h) I n the middle of the square there is an old fountain/source/tap. i) I think it’s going to rain...
Hello Galina,
ОтветитьУдалитьI'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.
Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!
We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.
See you soon,
Valencia
Community manager